Classic Car Insurance
Each of our policy features is based on our own personal experiences as collectors and on feedback we’ve received from you – our fellow collectors – at hundreds of car shows and events all across the country.
As collectors ourselves, we know first-hand what car enthusiasts need and want in an insurance policy.
Our Classic Car Policies Include:
- Low Premiums: Our rates are drastically lower than standard. For example: The standard rate on a ’65 Mustang could hit $800/year. Hagerty’s average premium on the same car? Just $110.
- Agreed Value Coverage: In case of a total loss, you will receive the full amount for which you have insured your vehicle.
- No Deductible: In most states you will pay nothing if you have a claim with your collector vehicle. However, a deductible is required for vehicle model years 1987 and newer.
- One-Time Liability Fee*: No matter how many vehicles you have on your policy, you only pay a single liability charge.
- Flexible Usage: Drivers can enjoy their classics with comfortable limits. Our policy allows for an occasional leisure drive, not just to parades or car events.
- Repair Shop of Choice: Your choice, not ours. Take your collector cars to your favorite repair shop.
- In-House Claims Specialists: We want your claim handled by a collector insurance expert, so most claims are managed at Hagerty. We’re here for you, even seven days a week during the busiest hobby months, April-October.
- Agents Who Know Collector Cars
- Roadside Assistance
- Additional Coverage for Automobila, Automotive Tools and Spare Parts
- Overseas Shipping/Foreign Touring Coverage: Hagerty can provide special coverage of your vehicle(s) during overseas transit including cargo shipping, foreign liability and property damage. We also can coordinate coverage during your stay.
- Club Liability Program: Protect your club and its members from potential lawsuits while enjoying the same great service and low rates enjoyed by all Hagerty clients.
- Motorcycle Safety Equipment Coverage: This feature includes coverage of safety apparel, including leather pants, gloves, jacket and a helmet.
- Hagerty Plus: You’ll have the opportunity to join the nation’s largest community of collector car enthusiasts.
- Additional Coverage: We know that your love of collecting — and your investment in your hobby — doesn’t end with your car. That’s why we offer additional coverage for automobilia, automotive tools and spare parts.
*Coverage not available in all states.