Bed and Breakfast Insurance
As a bed and breakfast or country inn owner, your establishment is not only your livelihood, but also your home. From furnishings and decorations to the grounds and buildings themselves, you have a lot to protect. That’s why Insurance Works offers the coverages you need in one convenient package.
In addition to insurance coverage tailored to your needs, our experienced professionals in underwriting, claims, loss control and risk management will work hard to serve you and protect your operation from the uncertainty of a potential loss. All at a price you can afford.
Our program features:
- Replacement cost for building and contents – An actual cash value policy pays the cost of the damaged item minus depreciation, which may leave you unable to purchase a replacement. Our replacement cost coverage pays to replace the damaged item.
- Loss of business income – The time it takes to return your business to profitability after a fire or other loss can be financially devastating; that’s why we offer up to 12 months of coverage for loss of business income to help you recover.
- Liability – Having guests all day and night brings added liability not faced by 9:00 to 5:00 businesses. Our coverage includes bodily injury, property damage and host’s liquor liability for complimentary beverages. Personal exposures – We cover your personal belongings and liability on the same policy as your business.
- Businnessowners Extension Endorsement – covers money and securities, outdoor signs, and out door property
- Bed & Breakfast Amendatory Endorsement – $2,500 for theft of jewelry, watches, precious and semi-precious stones valued at over $100 each; $3,000 for theft of goldware and silverware
- Bed & Breakfast Property and Liability Extension – Household personal property ordinarily used within dwelling; expenses incurred due to loss to dwelling or household personal property; bodily injury or property damage arising from activities other than conduct of business at premises
- Commercial Auto – Liability coverage for non-owned and hired cars can be added to Businessowners Policy for a nominal charge; if your business owns automobiles, a separate policy can be written to cover all your auto exposures
- Umbrella Coverage – $1 million coverage avaliable on all qualifying accounts at a very competitive price (higher limits also available)
- Personal Exposures – Because you reside in your business premises, Inurance Works has extended the Businessowners Policy to include coverage on your own personal property.
To learn more about our program for Bed and Breakfasts and Country Inns, contact a local independent agent near you who represents Insurance Works. As someone who lives and works in your community, your independent agent can assist you in determining your coverage needs, and help you to decide if Insurance Works is the right choice for you.
In developing our Bed and Breakfast and Country Inns Program, our goal was to create insurance that truly meets your individual needs. The result is a program that provides coverages you won’t find on a typical commercial policy, including increased protection for:
- And Money & Securities both on and off premises